a blog about nothing...

Friday, May 12, 2006

SICK DAMMIT

I am feeling like SHITE ppl (and look like it too if I say so myself!) I have somehow caught the cold off someone else (not hard, apparently they're quite common). I have a bit of a stuffy nose (which consequently makes me drool all over my pillow and I fookin' HATE it when that happens) and my throat is bloody killing me! I swear it feels like instead of downing shots, I've accidentally grabbed a handful of razor blades instead and in my delerious state, have just kept throwing them back. My throat is that red raw...I have been gargling this Betadine Throat Gargle which incidentally I always recommend to ppl in the pharmacy and fat lot of good that's doing!! I honestly think they've just bottled up Listerine Mouthwash and chucked a bit of brown colouring in it and sold it for $13 for a 10mL bottle.

In case u haven't noticed, I am an absolute baby when it comes to being even slightly sick. I really want my mum here to look after me, which prolly wouldn't be such a good idea cos she'd tell me 2 things: (1) "go see the doctor", and (2) "wot do u mean u're paralytic, have a temperature of 150 degrees and coughing ur lungs up?! Get ur ass to school and start studying!" Have u noticed that Asian 'rents are always insisting that u go and see a doctor, even if u have a miniscule problem such as a grazed knee? "Wah, mite be infected, go see a doctor." But the minute it's their turn to see a doctor, all hell breaks loose. They absolutely REFUSE to go even if they're having a heart attack (no joke, my daddy was having one and didn't tell us that anything was wrong until FOUR FUCKING HOURS LATER!!!)

But back to me...so in my state of illness, my great housemate stuck a note on my door saying "hope u feel better soon and let me know if i can do anything besides cooking." Lovely sentiments and all however, turns out it was actually ME cooking for HER!!! (yeh, u know who u r biatch!!) But that's ok, I take great comfort in the fact that I coughed all over her food!!! MWHAHAHA

SO......on a final note, enough about me, let's talk about u....so wot do u think about me??? ;)


OK ppl, I'm sorry, I think I'm a bit delerious at this stage!

10 Comments:

Blogger Xia_mi_mi said...

Shouldn't she be cooking for you? Gosh, that's so mean.. =S

But anyway, I like to be sick once in a while. It makes me feel pampered & cared for. But the worse & wierd thing is that I RARELY fall ill. I could get sick like say once every 2 years or even longer.. =S

Poor me.. =P

Anyway, hope you get well soon~! Have lots of water wor~! =)

2:03 AM  
Blogger ferrarista said...

Heya!!

Firstly, I really, really didn't wanna leave a comment, but reading your blog made me feel really really bad, coz seriously, I did mean the bit about doing whatever I could to make you feel better, but anyhoos...a couple of things...

Firstly, I'm never ever leaving post-it's on your door again...Secondly, thanks heaps for cooking dinner on Tuesday...I really should've helped you considering that you were sick and the extra prep time didn't result in better results for my fuckin presentation anyways...thirdly, I'm really, really sorry, I should have taken better care of you!! Pam was way better at that kind of thing tho!! And lastly, I seriously hope you get well soon...

And stop giving me so much shite!!! You make me sound like a real bitch...then again, maybe its just my guilty conscience...

2:25 AM  
Blogger Leenz said...

@Xia_mi_mi: no, i'm only joking about the housemate thing!! it's actually ferrarista who's my housemate and I know she's reading this blog so i love giving her shite!!! i'm such a mean biatch!hahah

I'm a bit like u in that i never really get sick that often but when i do, EVERYTHING bombards me all at once! and it always seems that it's when i don't have family around to look after me :(

@ferrarista: u loserkid...i TOLD u not to leave a comment apologising! i really wasn't that sick that day anyways, i was just being a drama queen! trust me, it required only one person to cook and all i had to do was stand up once in the 5mins to stir. and my intention was that if i cooked, u cleaned which u did so i got the easy part!!! mwhahahaha had u fooled huh ;)

2:48 AM  
Blogger SarahTeo said...

I get sick really often too.

1:22 PM  
Blogger ferrarista said...

Leenz...U trying to make me feel better?? *suspicious look*

I know you had ulterior motives in cooking for me!! U biatch!! :) Thanks for that though!!

Waiting for you to get better...so that you can continue cooking for me, of course!! ;)

Take care loserkid and adios!

2:16 PM  
Blogger Leenz said...

@sarahteo: yeh, it's not nice to be sick huh? *sympathetic look* and it's not like in high school or primary where u got to stay home or lounge out in the sick bay either. nope, that's the downside of uni, if u have pracs then u still have to go =(

@ferrarista: yeh, good plan huh??? ;) mwhahahahahaha

11:18 PM  
Anonymous mally said...

omg

you said "mwahahaha"


stop hanging around me...


i buy you tag watch!!!

1:40 PM  
Blogger Leenz said...

HEY MALLY!!!!

finally visited my blog u bastid!=) me thinks that's worthy of buying u ur PSP....

3:09 PM  
Blogger Xia_mi_mi said...

Chey...sacre the shit outa me..tot you've really such a mean rommie lei.. =S

Aniwae look at it on the bright side lo..w/o family means less nagging. Feel better this way? =P

1:27 AM  
Blogger Leenz said...

@xia_mi_mi: HAHAHAHAHAHAH
yeh, u know wot they say about family....actually wot do they say? something about not being able to pick them or something??? i luv my mum but man that woman can drive me crazy!!!!

2:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home