a blog about nothing...

Sunday, April 30, 2006

These are a few of my favourite things *to the tune of Favourite things from Mary Poppins*








Oh man, somebody help me. I have a MAJOR problem....I'm addicted to expensive things *sheepish look* My current obsession is all things Jimmy Choo :o) seriously, the man is a genius. GENIUS I TELLS YA!!!! Take these shoes for examples...how gorgeous are these shoes??? I think they're actually a few seasons old, but I still lurve them!!! So classy and to die for. And speaking of dying, look at the killer heels! Yeh I'd prolly fall flat on my ass walking in them, but hey, at least I would look good doing it! And the bag *sigh* Normally I don't like this disco ball looking design, but for me, it just works here.


That's my Tag watch that I'm going to hit mummy and daddy up for when (IF!!!) I graduate. Thank GOD I didn't buy one of the alter ego series...this one is soooo much nicer!

And to the right of the screen is my (note: MY!!!) DKNY sheets....Chris, I know u know wot I'm talking about ;) Although I'm not sure if gorgeous comfy bedsheets are the way to go for me...I think I spend enough time as it is sleeping in bed with my dingy Target bedsheets. But maybe it's like Miranda's theory in Sex and the City...."if I make my bed comfortable enough for me to want to sleep in it, then maybe someone else will as well"!!! Sigh, I need a boyfriend to by me these things ><

Believe me, I am in no financial position yet to afford these things. I am already having difficulties paying off my $500 credit card with my $15 in the bank!! So at the moment, it looks like my life is going to be filled with Jimmy Ghoos, Bolexes, and PKNYs...Peoples, take note...this is my christmas/bday wishlist for the next couple of years! So don't be sending me shite like stuffed toys, Monopoly money, lucky bamboo trees or woteva otherwise that's the end of our friendship! Yes I'm superficial but love me or hate me I don't care....At least I'll look DAMN good in my new Jimmy's!!!!! mwahahahahah

PS sorry for the retarded formatting, I don't know how to fix it!!!

12 Comments:

Blogger pj said...

man ur so materialistic. whahahahhahahha!

but so am i. i love those shoes!

what is it with females and shoes? I have no idea how to explain it, but I am inexplicably drawn to nice shoes.

but my dinky size 4 feet won't fit.

and I don't think Jimmy Choo or Ghoo caters for me.

bastards. I am destined to wear ugly shitass shoes for the rest of my life... :(

anyhow, lovely post.

how about another one on bags next time?

*wink nudge* ;)

1:02 PM  
Blogger ferrarista said...

OMG!! You finally blogged!! I'd come to leave a comment asking you to update, but damn!! I love your new post!!

Saw the sheets and I had this huge smile on my face, while simultaneously thinking "I wonder if those are DKNY!!" Damn, aren't they to die for??!!

I totally agree with you that the Tag watch is really really nice, but man!! after you showed me the damn Jimmy Choo catalogue online, I'm like salivating over those damn shoes!! I'd never be able to pull them off, but still...his designs are wicked!!

Bottom line is...I "need" to be rich...Considering that I had like $12.80 in my account until last week, well...I've got a long way to go!!

Ooh...btw Linda...thanks for the Milo the other day!! :)

Arrivederci!!

5:50 PM  
Blogger Leenz said...

PJ: yeh, i know i'm materialistic...mwhahahahah!!!! see, the material things in life help me deal with the crap things that i can afford in life which makes it feel oh-so-good when i reward myself with really expensive material things...u know, the stuff that costs a shitload to buy but piss all to make!!! :0)

hm, blogging about handbags...i'm not that into bags myself and we have different tastes in handbags...unless it's the really expensive stuff ;)

Ferrarista: Yeh, i knew u'd know wot i meant about the sheets! *sigh* long way off being able to afford those...btw, STOP FOOKIN' THANKING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so girls, start saving for our holiday in '07 (has to be end of though!)

8:14 PM  
Blogger Leenz said...

btw pam, ur feet are really cute!!!!

8:18 PM  
Blogger pj said...

no no not cute at all...

it's a bitch to buy shoes i tell ya!!

anyhow. LAYDEEZ: i will try to save up as much as I can. but hey, y know, it's GSS (GREAT SINGAPORE SALE), and I am THERE. :P

take care!

11:06 AM  
Blogger Leenz said...

oooh yeh, i would DEFINITELY go to the GSS instead!!! maybe chris and i can save up enough money in 08 to go to that, and we'll do our asian trip then :)

oh btw, u'll be happy to know that we have a small housemate from s'pore who has size 4.5 feet!! not as tiny as u, but still small =)

9:06 PM  
Blogger Xia_mi_mi said...

Wow..the shoes look great~! Wish I own one of them..*droolz*

4:13 PM  
Blogger Leenz said...

xia_mi_mi: hey saw u on PJ's blog =) I KNOW! I'm definitely more a Jimmy than a Manolo fan...question is, spending that much money on them, would u save them for a special occassion or wear them all the time??

1:37 AM  
Blogger Xia_mi_mi said...

Well, it depends. I usually buy shoes to fit my everyday wear. And I think that for the shoes you show on this entry, I have a way to fit them. =)

But of coz budget counts too. With the income I am expecting, I would not mind spending say $50 to $100 on shoes.. =)

How about u? =)

11:44 AM  
Blogger Leenz said...

hm, atm i am a poor uni student so have to rely on my credit card for that! so right now, my limit would be abt $150 unless i REALLY loved them in which case i would go as high as $250...but once i graduate, i'm treating myself to a brand new pair of jimmy's =) bring it on!!!

1:14 AM  
Blogger Xia_mi_mi said...

Great~! good luck to u~! =)

SO when you graduating? =)

1:28 AM  
Blogger Leenz said...

@xia_mi_mi: oooohh in about another billion and one years!!!! i'm not the studious type!!!! Seriously though, hopefully at the end of next year!

10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home